volume control using aux in hu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• volume control using aux in hu

i have a alpine cda 9831 with aux input, phoenix gold r5.1M amp, and a VIA M10000 mobo.
    i know that the amp is capable of doing digital 5.1 but it doesn't work. thats not my question

my question is how can i use the HU to control volume of the carputer?
    thanks for help.

Hook the computer up into the AUX port of the HU, and hook up the HU to your amp. Then just set the HU to the AUX port and you're good to go.
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by titaniumkingpin
      i have a alpine cda 9831 with aux input, phoenix gold r5.1M amp, and a VIA M10000 mobo.
      i know that the amp is capable of doing digital 5.1 but it doesn't work. thats not my question

my question is how can i use the HU to control volume of the carputer?
      thanks for help.
      Buy an AiNet aux adapter (around 15 bucks every where). Plug it in the back where the CD changer port is. Turn on the HU and go to setup menu and enable Aux input. on how to enable aux input.

Now from the PC, get an stereo to RCA cable and connect the 2 together. The stereo end (head phone) size go to the PC audio out. The RCA end go to that AiNet adapter cable. Now change the source from CD/FM or whatever to AUX (must enable first). The sound should come out of the speakers. Now crank up the HU volume to 10~15. If the sound is not loud enought, crank the volumn on the PC up (just make sure it not mute )
      2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
      89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
      Y2K Accord Dell GX150
      RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
      EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
      X