Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maya Ex7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maya Ex7

    anyone used this?

    8 RCA outputs... you can either go 71.--> 5.1

    or have 4 stereo line outs?

    It looks like it si a bad *** sound card...

  • #2
    link?
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

    Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

    Comment


    • #3
      Red:

      http://www.audiotrak.net/mayaex7.htm

      I looked at this a while ago. It seems to be similar to the terratec one. They come in 5.1 and 7.1. Seem to available from music stores rather than PC stores.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was saying link because he might have gotten some more responses if he had posted the link.....
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

        Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
          I was saying link because he might have gotten some more responses if he had posted the link.....
          Here here...

          (Does that UK expression work in the USA?)

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah shirty girty!

            Comment


            • #7
              lol - I get the expression Engram....but over here it's 'word'

              cause we b so ghetto.....lol
              Jan Bennett
              FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

              Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

              Comment


              • #8
                http://www.audiotrak.net/mayaex7.htm


                there... that's the link....

                I was hoping some of these response would actually say something constructive on the card as opposed to complaining over if there is a link or not.


                Anyone actually have some input on the card?

                8 RCA outs, USB powered, looks liks a good solution...

                Anyone use the software? can you run 4.1 set up?

                Comment


                • #9
                  it's not an input card is it? just output? :P
                  Cat
                  Woot, or something.
                  Epia M10000 (less rubbish than the 800) :: LCD touchscreen
                  GPS :: 80G drive :: Not enough ram... Never enough..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Caitlin
                    it's not an input card is it? just output? :P
                    The lady is right! But the EX (not EX5 or 7) might have RCAs for in and out and the 44 USB does too.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i was actually being facetious, (which i cant spell) and having a quick josh at the fact that he wanted "input on the card" bwahahaha, honestly I kill myself.

                      More fabrication this weekend to fume my head up for next week
                      Cat
                      Woot, or something.
                      Epia M10000 (less rubbish than the 800) :: LCD touchscreen
                      GPS :: 80G drive :: Not enough ram... Never enough..

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Caitlin
                        i was actually being facetious, (which i cant spell) and having a quick josh at the fact that he wanted "input on the card" bwahahaha, honestly I kill myself.

                        More fabrication this weekend to fume my head up for next week
                        well inputs are more useful than 8 outputs in my book. why the hell would you need so many outputs in a car???

                        Enjoy the fumes you dodgy manchester lass! "you smell gorgeous tonight petal" hehe


                        PS the joke wasn't funny

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          it wasn't a joke, it was pure punnage, anyway, i'm only doing what i can to give you bait to reply to purely so you can chase frodo up the "posts" ladder.

                          If only you posted as much interesting as him

                          now answer my msn about debadging the car....
                          Cat
                          Woot, or something.
                          Epia M10000 (less rubbish than the 800) :: LCD touchscreen
                          GPS :: 80G drive :: Not enough ram... Never enough..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Caitlin
                            it wasn't a joke, it was pure punnage, anyway, i'm only doing what i can to give you bait to reply to purely so you can chase frodo up the "posts" ladder.

                            If only you posted as much interesting as him

                            now answer my msn about debadging the car....
                            I did you daft mare! now make sure you get the hair dryer wet and get that citric acid in your eye.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              there is also a 4 in 4 out card very simiular to that card (looks like same card w/ diffrent software)


                              is this thread purely post whore now?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X