HD Radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Radio

A number of radio stations in the US have started simulcasting in HD Radio recently, and I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not there are currently any sound cards you can add to a computer with integrated HD receiving capability (i.e. a PCI card). I know there are cards that allow you to get FM radio, because those are typically used in Windows Media systems, but I haven't been able to find any products offering HD Radio compatibility.

Originally posted by pcullin
    A number of radio stations in the US have started simulcasting in HD Radio recently, and I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not there are currently any sound cards you can add to a computer with integrated HD receiving capability (i.e. a PCI card). I know there are cards that allow you to get FM radio, because those are typically used in Windows Media systems, but I haven't been able to find any products offering HD Radio compatibility.
    No.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by pcullin View Post
      You will be very disappointed with HD Radio. HD Radio suffers from dropouts, poor coverage, interference, digital artifacts, bland programming, and almost zero consumer interest. Buying an HD radio supports the jamming and hijacking of our public airways:

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
      X