NoW i'M JusT bEGGiNG FoR hELP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoW i'M JusT bEGGiNG FoR hELP

I have searched these forums, google other numerous cites but to no availe. If there is anyone out there who can help I will be far more than grateful. I have a 97 ES300 and after doing hours of research I am almost complete with my in-car computer, but the single problem that still remains is how can i get the rca output into to the stock cd input. Because Lexus is made by Toyota i figured it would be easy, but after searching and searching I havn't found a single solution. I no longer care what it takes, whether i'm going to have to splice into the cd cable or if i'll have to order some handmade adapter from Timbuktu; i just want to find a answer to this problem.

Greatly appreciate any advice at all.

Who is the stock stereo made by?
    "A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking."

Comment

u cant get the rca into the cd in put? are u pushin hard enough?

Maybe u need to go the amp for a connection? i haven seen the setup for the lexus your talkin about, what kind of connection is the cd input ?
      Go on and do it, do it, Do it 'til you're satisfied,
      Whatever it is, do it, Do it 'til you're satisfied.

CarPc progress |OOOOXCOOOO| 57%

Comment

Do you have the stock CD changer? What is in the dash?- Just a Radio with cassette? I'll see if I can get any of the audio pinouts or schematics for that car.
        ** Denotes an "in car" post
        In-Car posts made from passenger seat - Be safe, Don't Post and Drive.

Comment

Dang guys thanks for the help, I have sent out at least 8 emails and havn't had a single reply, but after posting it here I recieved help immediatly. Thank you so much. I found a website that has helped me very much

http://www.carstereohelp.com/stereor...BoxCDChgrR.htm

hopefully it may offer some clues as to what can be done.

Comment

You could always go the easy route if there is no other way. http://www.crutchfield.com/S-bwTKwfN...g=234550&avf=N
            7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
            ATVMS.com

Comment

One of these may work as well. They don't have any that are for a Lexus but since it is an older model, one of these Toyota ones may work. I'd give them a call. http://logjamelectronics.com/auxtoy.html
              7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
              ATVMS.com

Comment

Damn thats alot of work to do for a factory radio. Unfortunately that doesnt show us what we need to see. We need to see whatever type connector is behind the radio that connects the radio to the cd changer
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

As soon as i get hold of my digital camera I will take pictures of all the connections and post them.

Comment

if it has cd changer control you could purchase a cd changer and then tap into the leads on the cable. (you'll need the cd changer to fool the h/u)
                    New System in progress:
                    M10k
                    Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
                    Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
                    Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
                    Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
                    Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
                    My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the help, but i ended up tearing apart the stock amp and very painfully finding where each pin went. If anyone is ever going to be doing this for the same car don't hesitate to ask, i will be more than willing to help.

Thanks again

Comment

alot of lexus hu are made by pioneer, does it have a ip-bus changer plug?

Comment

Working...
                        X