X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUX amplified help

i have a kenwood headunit, psw 9527
    with aux in, from my laptops standard audio output

the volume from tuner and cd is far louder then the audio on aux (from the px)

i have tried turning everything up on the pc, and even cut the aux phono leads to a minimum, but its still quiet

is there any mini (small) sized IN LINE style adapter, that goes between the laptop 3.5 out to the kenwood AUX PHONO RCA In??

to boost the volume a bit, thanks

No magic adapter is gonna boost ur lineout level from the laptop, you need to use a linedriver, this will boost your signal. Maybe using an external soundcard will help, but it will still sound quieter than the HU itself. If your system runs via an amp you may get a better result than just using your HU.
    Epia SP1300\512 ddr\40g 3.5" hd\cartft-touchscreen\GPS-destinator \M1-ATX\Audigy1\Linksys-wirelessB\anafekkingbigamptojblspkrs.

Comment

my old sony head unit had a aux boost level on it.
      made it better, so surely there is electronics out there to do the job

Comment

I use a couple of these LD-1 amps, one for my DVD input and one for the AUX input on my HU
        Car-mada-puter Epia MII12000, 40gig HD, 512mb ram, Morex 3688 case, M1-atx and XP Pro.

Comment

do u have a photo,
          how big is it, and whats it powered by, she site has no pics

Comment

also does it have an adjustable volume boost of somesort?

Comment

your on clubarmarda aint you mate

Comment

This site has a photo of the amp. http://www.discountcarstereo.com/detail.aspx?ID=317, It's just a little bigger than a pack of cigs. There is a volume control as well.

Yea thats me over there, you have a boat too?
                Car-mada-puter Epia MII12000, 40gig HD, 512mb ram, Morex 3688 case, M1-atx and XP Pro.

Comment

Working...
                X