X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Distribution block parts.

I need some help.

I bought this off ebay.

I was told that the outputs were 4ga. They were 8ga instead.

I have also taken pics of the terminal that is 8ga but needs to be 4ga instead.

Here is where I need the help. Has anyone got a streetwires (or any other distro block that has the same terminals) they aren't using that I could get the 2 4ga terminals off. I am willing to buy it if need be. The best solution is that someone has a damaged one in a box somewhere. The other option is does streetwires sell parts individually? This is really going to hold up my install due to being the main input fuse to my system.
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

That looks like a 4g to me.

Comment

it's the way the photo was taken. It looks bigger than what it is. It is definately 8ga.

Comment

is it possible to drill out the hole. I have done that for a buddy's distobution block and it worked great. The only thing i had to do was to get a shorter setscrew. Just a thought. And if u do drill it out a bit make sure you put it in a vise. Or use a drill press.

Comment

Thought about that last night. I don't think going from an 8ga hole to a 4ga hole by drilling out what I have would be possible from looking at it. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Comment

Working...
          X