Time Correction (DSP) Winamp?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Correction (DSP) Winamp?

Anyone know where i can get "Time Correction" plugin for Winamp or someting else player?

Intervideo windvd has multichannel time correction,but don't know why it's enabled only with disc(dvd audio,dvd video haven't tried cd audio).If you want to play a file on the hd (unless is a disc image) you can't use it.You can specify correction with 1 ms scale.
    Download our catalogue here :
    http://www.noboringstuff.com/catalogoweb.zip

Comment

do you have a soundblaster pci card? you can get time correction through the kxproject driver and a plugin
      New System in progress:
      M10k
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
      Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
      Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
      Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
      My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

I use motherboard integrated AC97 audio (6-channel)

Comment

a 1 ms scale in the car is completely useless. you could set it at the lowest setting, and youd be basically as good off as you were without T/A! arguably, you can say you were better off before!

are there any solutions that have at least a .1 ms resolution? higher resolution would be better still, too...

Comment

Are you sure?I don't think even the alpine dsp have a resolution of more than 1ms
            Download our catalogue here :
            http://www.noboringstuff.com/catalogoweb.zip

Comment

im sure it must, even the eclipse 8443 has a resolution of .1 ms. Alto's Drive 30 has a resolution of .02 ms (a little extreeme)

edit: 1 ms of correction is to correct just over a foot of offset placement! works great in a house. probably not the car so well

Comment

F#1 status has .1 ms resolution, just checked.

Comment

Working...
                X