Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audiobahn A1150N/A1200N/A1250N

Audiobahn A1150N/A1200N/A1250N
    Does anyone own one of these head units or does any know of a good review on one? I'm looking at one for my Jeep. Thanks!

I had a Verge VP-508, and judging from the controls on it, I think it's basically a newer version of it. If I remember right, they're made by Audiovox. Anyway long story short, it wasn't bad, and for the money had a good feature set. I'm looking at the A-1150N myself actually.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKamel
      I had a Verge VP-508, and judging from the controls on it, I think it's basically a newer version of it. If I remember right, they're made by Audiovox. Anyway long story short, it wasn't bad, and for the money had a good feature set. I'm looking at the A-1150N myself actually.
      Yeah, the only reason I'm getting the A1200N is for the USB port on the front. I find that a very nice feature. I used to have a Sony something or other tape deck. The head unit will be for radio and controlling my iPod. I won't actually use its internal amp for the speakers since I already have a nice Clarion four channel amp for that.

P.S. Recommendation for a decent small subwoofer and amp?

Comment

Working...
      X