MP3 DVD GPS all-in-one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 DVD GPS all-in-one

I am not sure if I would be better off building or getting a computer built for me to install in my car or if there is a system that can do this the way that I want it. I currently have a Diesel NSH-TV-DVD so it does the MP3 and the DVD, it is suppose to do TV but that doesn't work right because of the installers I guess. Anyway. It plays mp3's thru the dvd function so it does not give me any of the tag information. This is what I really want with my player. I had a regular indash mp3/cd player that gave me the tag info but not this. Is there a unit that will do it all?

If not. What is the best way to go about a carputer? Is there somewhere in the NYC/Pa tri-state area that does this? I need all three in one.

Check out the Pioneer AVIC-N2 single din in-dash flip-out, Its got am/fm/cd/mp3/dvd with navigation. It also is XM ready, with nav-traffic.
    "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
    "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
    [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

Side note: the Pioneer AVIC-N2 retails at $2k. where as, in my case I spent a little over $1k for the carpc for all parts for the interface and installed it myself (Given that I had already equipt in my car complete amps speakers and subs).
      It really comes down to how much you want to spend $$ vs. time spent (building and debugging). In most cases you'll need to get new amps, speaks, and the optional subs to even get decent audio from the computer. Where as, If you went with an in-dash dvd, you can configure it with your factory equiptment.
      "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
      "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
      [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

Working...
      X