Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paraller to ISO speakers

Hello guys I am a real noob about this kind of stuff so I need your help

I want to swap the stock radio of my Laguna 2005 (Cabasse Tronic, basic radio/CD no CD changer and no amplifier/tuner in the back) for a Pioneer.

The Cabasse has parallel speaker wiring, the Pioneer usual ISO wiring with separated polarities.

How do I connect them? Do I need a special connector? Or is any position equivalent as long as the polarity is right (meaning Pioneer front left speaker + into speaker LR+ )?

Would a connection below make sense?

Stock <------------> Pioneer ISO

RR+ <------------> Back R+
    RR- <------------> Back R-
    RF+ <------------> Front R+
    RF- <------------> Front R-
    LF+ <------------> Front L+
    LF- <------------> Front L-
    LR+ <------------> Back R+
    LR- <------------> Back R-

Thanks

What do you mean by parallel speaker wiring?
    Mine has ISO connector.

Comment

Hey LagunaICE

The i mage below shows the connections of my Cabasse. Very close to the one of the 2001-2004 Cabasse models (aside from some connectors). I was provided a page from the Renault Repair Manual and it remarks that for the above models the speaker wiring is in parallel.
      Attached Files

Comment

Your picture shows ISO conector, certainly. There is nothing needed to replace your HU with Pioneer. Simply replug your ISO connectors. You will lose your dashboard display and steering wheel remote controller functionality though.

Comment

Simply replug your ISO connectors. You will lose your dashboard display and steering wheel remote controller functionality though.
          I got in touch with Incartec, they say a new Pioneer/Laguna 2005 interface is being finalized.

Comment

Working...
          X