How to run my speakers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to run my speakers

I have a 2004 Mustang with the mach system, so I have 8 speakers total. I have 4 5x7's, 2 in the back 2 in the front, and 4 2.5" for the highs, 2 in the front 2 in the back. My setup is probably going to include the PCMCIA soundblaster audigy, which has 7.1 capabilities. My question is, what would be the best way to wire the these for the audio signals? I was thinking of having the tweeters and 2 of the woofers wired for 6 of the 7 channels, and maybe having the rear woofers on the last remaining channel of the SB. I have no subs so, i guess this is actually just 7.0 . Does anyone have any experience wiring something similar or any ideas?

Originally posted by ibanez737
    I have a 2004 Mustang with the mach system, so I have 8 speakers total. I have 4 5x7's, 2 in the back 2 in the front, and 4 2.5" for the highs, 2 in the front 2 in the back. My setup is probably going to include the PCMCIA soundblaster audigy, which has 7.1 capabilities. My question is, what would be the best way to wire the these for the audio signals? I was thinking of having the tweeters and 2 of the woofers wired for 6 of the 7 channels, and maybe having the rear woofers on the last remaining channel of the SB. I have no subs so, i guess this is actually just 7.0 . Does anyone have any experience wiring something similar or any ideas?

Read the FAQ section for your answer, and please search before posting.

Michael
    ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Working...
    X