So. Cal CarPC/Stereo installers??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So. Cal CarPC/Stereo installers??

I have my audio from my pc going from my soundblaster to my amps to my stock speakers. I bought some kenwood excellon speakers for the front and back and am considering either a line driver or a DSP to properly feed my malnourished amps...does anyone know of a car audio installer in So. Cal that deals with CarPC setups?
    PostCount++

- SrCsTc's Bezel
    - Alpine W200/H701
    - ED Nine.2X
    - OZ Matrix Elites
    - ED Nine.1
    - Idmax 12's

I have some install experience especially with CarPCs. I'm also in SoCal. Anything I could help you with?
    2003 Audi A4 1.8t (Totaled, Project Canceled)

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceboy464
      I have some install experience especially with CarPCs. I'm also in SoCal. Anything I could help you with?
      Yeah...I finished my CarPC install, but I didn't do a great job of snaking the wires or bolting anything down...my back seat is a mess. I already have two amps installed with two 12's...I was also going to install:

- 6-channel line driver (temporary until i get a DSP) to go from my soundcard to my amps.
      - 2 speakers to the front and two to the back (replacing stock speakers with kenwood excellons)
      - run my xbox 360 optically through my soundcard

...so i figured I could either do this all at once on my own, or go to an audio place and have them rewire everything neatly. The problem with doing it on my own is that im not experienced with audio installs and don't want to mess anything up. The problem with going to an audio place is possibly an outrageous quote (unless you purchase the speakers from them)....so I was basically in a dilemma...

...if anyone's down in so. cal and can help with the install i would forever be in debt

..I also have a bunch of audio equipment from my old install (4 channel amp, Diamond Audio 5x8's, xplod flip-face, mp3 changer, etc...)...I could probably kick you down with whatever you needed
      PostCount++

- SrCsTc's Bezel
      - Alpine W200/H701
      - ED Nine.2X
      - OZ Matrix Elites
      - ED Nine.1
      - Idmax 12's

Comment

I have an actual shop in gardena,ca you could come by and I can help you

Comment

we build carpc for customers currently working a on a boxster my 911 has one as well

Comment

Originally posted by JDTUNER
            we build carpc for customers currently working a on a boxster my 911 has one as well
            I might be interested in stopping by...do you guys do custom work as well? What i needed was some professional wiring of my system (my current setup is a mess with all of the wires everywhere) and a way to hide all of my components, like the soundcard and the psu...

...if your shop does custom work, Id be interested in doing some custom trunk work....thanks
            PostCount++

- SrCsTc's Bezel
            - Alpine W200/H701
            - ED Nine.2X
            - OZ Matrix Elites
            - ED Nine.1
            - Idmax 12's

Comment

we do custom work including building, wiring, and custom trunks we are currently working on a boxster thats getting the full pc treatment your are more than welcome to come by and check it out the name of my shop is EUROREV you can go to www.Eurorev.com to see who we are just let me know before you come over also shoot me a private message and I will give you my number and by the way we have alot of stuff that we make for your car just pm me

Comment

I know this is irrelevant but my screen name in case people wonder is not japanese domestic tuner its my initials and what i do for a living i tune cars or some call it chipping but i work only on euro cars so if any of you need your car custom tuned just pm me

Comment

we do custom work including building, wiring, and custom trunks we are currently working on a boxster thats getting the full pc treatment your are more than welcome to come by and check it out the name of my shop is EUROREV you can go to www.Eurorev.com to see who we are just let me know before you come over also shoot me a private message and I will give you my number and by the way we have alot of stuff that we make for your car just pm me
                  Thanks a lot bro, i appreciate the help...ill definitely come by and check out ur shop...ill shoot you a PM in the next few days and let you know when ill get the chance.
                  PostCount++

- SrCsTc's Bezel
                  - Alpine W200/H701
                  - ED Nine.2X
                  - OZ Matrix Elites
                  - ED Nine.1
                  - Idmax 12's

Comment

I know this is irrelevant but my screen name in case people wonder is not japanese domestic tuner its my initials and what i do for a living i tune cars or some call it chipping but i work only on euro cars so if any of you need your car custom tuned just pm me
                    Ack, I have a Lexus RX that I want to install a custom CarPC and audio system into. So you don't work on Japanese cars? Do you know of another installer that could do this? Thanks!

- Tony

Comment

Originally posted by thwang99
                      Ack, I have a Lexus RX that I want to install a custom CarPC and audio system into. So you don't work on Japanese cars? Do you know of another installer that could do this? Thanks!

- Tony
                      Hey IM me I might have some product to aid you. Just IM me and we can talk. I know a bit about the RX (we have had two). AIM: Audiboy117.
                      2003 Audi A4 1.8t (Totaled, Project Canceled)

Comment

I NEED AN INSTALLER IN SO CAL. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POINT ME INTO THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!!

I have all the components needed for the install. I am a total idiot when it comes to wiring and hiding the wiring. I couldn't do this on my own. I have an 03 G35 Coupe. If anyone wants to make some cash or can point me to a shop who can do this install please PM me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

flip, you got PM.
                          1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 in Evergreen Pearl Metallic, Lifted, Locked, and Armored. CarPc in custom console with molded touchscreen.
                          Pictures
                          Photobucket is being updated, if a picture i posted no longer works, please PM me.

Comment

Working...
                          X