No announcement yet.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!!!!

can anyone please help me i have a 2000 pontiac grand am se and i have no idea what size the speakers are in the door the car is in a different state right now so i cant measure them or even check them to see

so can somone give me the dimensions of the speker or know what speaker i should buy for the doors plz

i was thinking of audiobahns becuase you get free tweeters with them

Hey welcome to the forum.

1st, better titles please... its a bit offputting viewing such openended titles.

Anyways, I know nothing about any Pontiacs... but I thought i'd at least TRY and help and Googled for you. (Aww ain't I nice!)

have a little look at this. It seems to say the standard doors are 4x6 but with an adaptor u can fit 6.5". But hey, I don'tknow if a 97 is the same as a 2000.... Anyways, have a look and

M10K, Lilli 7", 512MB, 80Gb HD, slim CD-RW/DVD Combi, nLite Win XP, CentraFuse.

Planned for years, built for ages, tested for a while, almost installed, never gonna be perfect...

^ What he said.

your right

thanks for the help

the retard that owned the car b4 me messed **** up

the retard messed up the wiring and none of the speakers work but if i just buy a 4 channel amp and hook up my rear six by nines and my door speakers to the amp then run the rca's to the head unit theres no need to hook up to the stock wiring then is there

thanks again for the help

you are correct, you are essentially eliminating (if any) stock amplifiers.