what should i use for my stereo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should i use for my stereo?

i have accumulated a pretty decent collection of car audio stuff and i was wondering out of it what i should use? i have:

2x pyramid originals 300w 12" subs
    2x sony xplod 6x9s (xs-e6911)
    2x "cummins industrial tools" 6x9s
    2x generic 6x9s each with an enclosure
    a boss AVA 240A amp

i mamaged to buy all of that for less than 50$ to boot! lol

among those options - I would say they are all about equally crappy - however, I would go witht he sony by9s before anything else...

are you just not willing to spend any money or is money just that tight?

are you trying to aim for a 6-pack on the rear deck with all of those, not to mention the enclosed ones? *ick*!
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
      among those options - I would say they are all about equally crappy
      And I thought it was just me

krustydawg
      Carputer Project: 95% Complete!!
      VIA EPIA MII 10000 motherboard | Morex Cubid 3688 Mini-ITX Case | 80Gb 2.5" Seagate Hard Drive | Kingston 512Mb PC2100 DDR Ram | Mini-PS2 USB Keyboard | Microsoft Windows XP SP2 | Lilliput 7" Touchscreen | Rikaline 6010

Comment

eh! it waht i have around, not like i paid much for any of it, about 2$ each for all the speakers and 2$ for the amp lol. plus money is pretty tight, im only 16 and in search of a job

Comment

Originally posted by triton199
          eh! it waht i have around, not like i paid much for any of it, about 2$ each for all the speakers and 2$ for the amp lol. plus money is pretty tight, im only 16 and in search of a job
          lol I'm the same way. Not 16 anymore but money is still tight. I say find some way to use everything you have. That's my way of thinking anyway
          MP3Car Forums || FrodoPlayer || Ogg Vorbis || PN User Feedback || Heatware

Comment

errr - use all of those by9s?

that's GHETTOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand being tight on money - if that's the case - do the best with what you got - but that does NOT mean to use all of it by any means!
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

i was thinking mebe 2 (or 4, not likely)of the 6x9s (probably the xplods) and the 12" subs, and i have some really tiny mini tweeters i could use too

Comment

keep thinking. We will let you know when you have a good idea.
                Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

Working...
                X