Attention 02-04 Altima Owners...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention 02-04 Altima Owners...

I'm in the midst of installing my carputer and audio. Quick simple question, where did u run the power cable from the battery into the car? There isn't much room on the firewall to drill so I was wondering if anyone had a pic of where they have the cable coming in at. Thanks.

bump....anyone w/ altima?

Comment

Originally posted by tarpitblue
      bump....anyone w/ altima?
      do you know how to search? Theres a ton of ppl with altis here son

Comment

Here is a link to how most owners run their power wire.

Comment

Not sure if this helps much... I own a 98 altima. I ran my power wire down the side of the car. just pull up the plastic peices along the bottom left or right (depending on where the hole in firewall is). Thats what I did. Not sure if it is the same on the newer models. Hope the helps a little!

Comment

To those with constructive feedback, thank you. Jon, kiss my ***. I did search asswipe and found nothing; why don't you prove me wrong and paste to a thread that explains what I'm looking for on this site. I even have the technician's cd but nothing showing where things are going through the firewall. It's pretty cramped and I've pulled the dash and carpet. Usually it's pretty easy to find a clear place to drill if needed but I haven't found such a place. I was hoping that with as many 02-04 Altimas are on here that someone might chime in and give me "helpful" answers. Did I ask a newbie question that's been asked 1000 times before? No I didn't. It's post whores like you that look for a reason to give their 2 cents when it isn't worth ****. Since you obviously have nothing intelligent or helpful to add, please avoid this thread as your not wanted or needed. Again to the others, thank you for your assistance. P.S. Thanks Kalt, that's what I was looking for. I considered going under fender well but was apprehensive because I'll be dropping the Altima and putting on 20"s. Would hate to bottom out and start a fireworks show. And before any smartasses chime in, yes it will be fused.

Comment

sorry you took offense, but what i meant by searching is finding the threads with alty owners and just pm'ing them. Hope we dont have to be mortal enemies....

Comment

Working...
              X