Anyone from AZ know a really good...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone from AZ know a really good...

car audio installer that might know about carpc's as well? I need a wireing genius to figure out what I did wrong. Iv been stressing about this for well over 2 weeks now, I have over 4k worth of **** sitting in my garage doing nothing and iv about had it. I love carpcs but if I cant find someone local to run over my work and correct my mistakes Im going to yank it out and sell my screen and pc and move on to a regular dvd playing headunit. Plz someone help me

good luck!

btw, whats the problem?
    2005 Nissan Xtrail
    DFI 855GME-MGF - Celeron M 1.4GHz - 256Mb RAM - 200Gb SATA HDD - OPUS 150w - Xenarc 700TSV

worklog

Comment

People on this board know more about carpc's than any shop around here.

Comment

In a long nut shell...I have a pc wired and working just fine. I have an opus useing two distribution blocks one + one ground. and a wire running up front to the ignition. Well I wanted to throw a deck in the back to control what each component does. So naturally I wired it to waht I knew worked. Well I got it to work, only down side is it wouldnt turn off, and when I say it i mean the pc and the newly wired deck. Sooo I un-wired everything that was attached to the deck...aka everything I had done that night was then un-done. Nothing was ever changed as far as wireing that was already going to the working computer. Now the comp wont turn on. I can run a power wire thats a little further down the line to the positive distribution block and it powers but again it wont turn off.

So with taht said, and I dont even know if this is possible, I think what I may have done was, with have the deck plugged in I might have re-arranged how the entire circuit was working and now something is acting as something else. And I know that sounds beyond stupid but its the only logical explination I can think of.

Well thats that.

Comment

sounds like more of a threat than a cry for help

lol

why not just go into a high end store (or a highER end store) and ask em?
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

maybe tweakroxor can help you out. he seems to be doing well with wiring.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68081

Comment

im sorry if it came off as a threat I did not mean it to sound like that. I was just trying to state where my frustration level was and how desperate I am for someone who really knows there stuff.

Comment

check the bois of the pc and check that the power settings are right
                http://www.customcarcomputers.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                X