Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Enhancer Software?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any decent audio enhancer software? I am using an M120000 with a audigy 2nx going to amps with centrafuse..

Currently im running the centrafuse eq flat and using the audigy eq since it seems to sound clearer, but i am missing some of the functions my old headunit used to have, such as loudness setting etc, just seemed to give the music more depth and warmth which i cant get from playing with the eq! I know there are progs for winamp such as the enhancer or dfx, but are there any which would work with centrafuse or just globally for all sounds on the computer?

Thanks!

Nick

no one?

Comment

NX has a built in eq that is a system wide change, Test and play with the eq options in your car, then create your custom eq setting with the ones you liked the best.
      Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
      Genesis has speed
      Genesis has class
      Genesis sent money
      before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

yeah im using that already... want to try and add some depth to the sound though like headunits can, was just wondering if computers could do it since headunits do it, so why cant pcs?!

Comment

generally, this stuff is a bandaid.

the 'loud' setting on the head units is generally a POS. I stay away from it if at all possible.

You should be able to EQ in those settings to get the sound you're wanting.

Probably not the answer you wanted though.
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I think yu mean something like the WOW setting sin Windows Media Player. Don't. It "sounds" better in some cases, but after a while, i couldn't take it anymore the airyness and everything.... Stick to the eq. If you want to get a similar setting, try messing with the environmental settings (chamber, bathroom, operahouse, etc). Creative's software is, if not decently exentisve, pretty good at getting you the sound you want if you're really striving for that.
            Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
            Genesis has speed
            Genesis has class
            Genesis sent money
            before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

Working...
            X