Pause live audio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pause live audio

Is there software that will allow you to pause or do an instant replay of live audio coming in through your sound card, similar to the way Tivo works? You'd basically be ripping audio continuously and saving it to disk (and erasing x minute old audio at the same time, of course). Any leads for something like this?

LoopRecorderPro
    HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

LoopRecorderPro looks like it does a lot more than I need. Plus it's $220.29.

Yikes!

Do you use it?

-------EDIT--------

OK, there's a shareware version for $19.95, but it does not allow you to pause and do instant replay, just to capture live recording. You'd have to save the current audio, then play it. Too complicated for what I have in mind.

Comment

I just found something called Skado that does exactly what I was looking for, but it seems to not work reliably.

http://www.skado.com/Main.aspx?page=...tinfo&prodid=1

After playing for a while, it starts to drop out the audio frequently. Anybody else tried it?

Comment

Working...
        X