Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to set fire to my cadillac... Please Help!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to set fire to my cadillac... Please Help!!!

Ok so here's the deal...

I got my carputer about 3 months ago. So far , so good. Everything has worked fine and I havent had any problems. I just recently bought a new stereo system (3 subs and an amp). All of which is hooked up to a panasonic cd player (PC through the aux input)

Problem....

I just came back from getting everything installed, sounds unreal, but only on cd mode. The sound that comes out of the computer only uses the door speakers. NO SUBS!!!... I just spent about $5000.00 on a competition stero and dont even own more than 5 cd's.

Is there another way to hook the sound from the computer to the deck???

if u set fire to it. can u post the pics ?
    View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

lets see here. what app are you using on the computer? have you tried playing around with the eq on the computer? what about the headunit options when in aux mode? Tell us the results of these and we can go from there.

Btw 3 subs and a amp for 5gs? whats the setup?
      98 V6 Camry XLE
      Status-Everything is working again!
      No progress while I am in NYC
      Ze Worklog

Comment

If you set fire to it, can I have the engine & transmission out of it, especially if it's a Nortstar V8?
        It would be a very cool addition to my '54 Chevy Truck.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

u spent 5 grand on equipment to play thru a panasonic head unit? Does the radio work with bass on? Least that will let you know if ur problem is with the computer or the radio
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

why did you start two threads on this exact same topic but with different thread titles?

and I sure as hell hope you got one hell of a nice custom enclosure for that kind of money.
            Jan Bennett
            FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

you meant THREE threads..
              Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

wtf??

are you serious?
                Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I Dont Know How To Delete The Old Posts.... And Yes, I Posted 4 Posts Cause Im Freakin Panicing... I Thought Maybe Someone Would Understand..

Some Of You Guys Really Need To Find Something Else To Do With Your Lives Besides ***** At People For Re-posting

To The Others That Acually Tried To Help Me...

Thanks.. I Always Apriciate The Help

Comment

4 ****in posts!

gimme a break!

you're freaking because your susb don't play currently...that's hardly worth freaking this much over....

if you're car were actually on fire, or you had some critical deadline, then I could see it.

sounds to me like your an attention whore who freaked when they didn't get an answer right off the bat.

next time, be a little more patient and people will be more willing to help.
                    Jan Bennett

Comment

Set it on fire!
                      List of front-ends/usefull apps
                      XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

fire fire!! FIRE!!!

I AM CORNHOLIO!!!! I NEED TEEPEE FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!

YOUUUUUUU DO NOT WANT TO FEEL THE WRATH OF MY BUNGHOLE!!!!
                        Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

bwahahahahahahahaha

this has turned out to be quite the entertaining thread!
                          Jan Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Mike2003Cts
                            I Dont Know How To Delete The Old Posts.... And Yes, I Posted 4 Posts Cause Im Freakin Panicing... I Thought Maybe Someone Would Understand..

Some Of You Guys Really Need To Find Something Else To Do With Your Lives Besides ***** At People For Re-posting
                            You need to find multiple resources for solutions to your car audio issues rather than reposting the same issue here multiple times when you don't get a damn response.
                            And capitalizing each word in a sentence doesn't invoke any more sympathy to your plight.

I still got dibs on the Northstar drivetrain if you decide to torch the vehicle.
                            Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                            How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
                            X