Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 Player Dilemma

Hello,
    I am almost positive that this isnt where this belongs but it is worth a try. Pretty much i have a mp3 player that i am attempting to break. It is a Creative Labs Zen Touch 40 gig. I dont want the breakage to be apparent (i.e. throwing it against the wall). Im thinking maybe shorting something. I have tryed plugging it into the head phone jack of my computer and pumping the volume but still no luck. I just figured someone here might be able to help considering that you are all electric pros

Thanks,
    Sean

WTF!!!!!! i take it you are attempting insurance fraud!

I wont have anything to do with this.......

...but off the record....just plug the headphone jack into a wall socket and watch the sparks! - but expect a shock yourself!

Comment

Well, it is pretty much worthless. It only charges when it feels like it. Rarely turns on. I am also extremely bored. So i am merely attempting to injure it further and make it more difficult to repair therefore giving me something to do

Thanks,
      Sean

Comment

but why the 'no apparent damage'???? surely it would be more satisfying to smash the ****** into a million pieces!

as for dodgy charging and not turning on - sounds like a battery on the way out.

Comment

sounds like you're just trying to use the system...

yet I bet your the same bastard that complains about rising costs....lol
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
          X