Equalizers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equalizers

I just got the carPC in the car and I don't know what to do about fade and subwoofer controls..with the HU I was able to fade to the fronts and manage subwoofer output and everything else...what are you guys using to do this now if your running HUless? I have the Chaintech AV-710. I searched but came up with nothing conclusive except to buy an equalizer.

I have an Alpine ERA-G320.

It's an equalizer.

Comment

you should have some options on your sound card software. Are you running any aftermarket amps or anything?
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by Red GTi VR6
        you should have some options on your sound card software. Are you running any aftermarket amps or anything?

The driver cd I got with the AV-710 came with no software just the drivers

Comment

ok - what about your amps? are you running any?
          Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Yea, 2ch for the subs and a 4 ch for the front components and rear coax's

Comment

have you ever tuned your system?

tuned correctly and you won't need to mess with the fade, etc ever
              Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
              X