Fiero Possibilities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiero Possibilities

I'm pretty much a newbie when it comes to cars. I have an 85 Pontiac Fiero. Two door with limited space. I was wondering if any one had any ideas on a certain brand of speakers and subs. Also some creative ways of keeping it looking stock while having great sound. I want the cat look with the Lion's roar type of effect......."where's the sound coming from?" Appreciate it

The focus of these forums is putting a computer in a vehicle.
    While there are a number of people who are well-versed in car stereo hardware, you're likely to find more people with that extensive knowledge on forums that specialize in car audio.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

man... you are **** out of luck with a fiero. mid engine, rear trunk, 4x9 speakers (i think) look into speaker pods and check out other car audio forums like darque sugested.
      New System in progress:
      M10k
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
      Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
      Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
      Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
      My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

Try posting this same question on my car audio forum at http://www.basswhores.com

Fiero's came with a stock 6" subwoofer location behind the right side of the dash, that might still be able to be utilized by you with a newer, updated real subwoofer and not the stock delco one installed. Maybe a dual voice coil sub made by Elemental Designs, or Tang Band....or the like.
        MECA Car Audio Judge

Comment

Working...
        X