IS300 Car Aerial , FM , GPS , Wireless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS300 Car Aerial , FM , GPS , Wireless

Any one have any suggestions to use the IS300 Car Aerial , FM , GPS and convert it for a carputer eg put Definatly FM on it and Gps I cannot see why this couldnt not be done, Im wondering if any one has done this before this all part of the plan to remove the headunit for something much better im sure every one will enjoy the project once completed .

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~timhop/Altezza.html Is the project site for who is interested
    my TURBO! Altezza!

ATEZZA / IS200 3SGE-TURBO 6SPD MANUAL , EPIA 13000, 512 RAM W/LAN , 100GIG , GPS , TOUCH, 3X LCD, FLUSH TOUCHPAD MOUSE, SOUNDBLASTER EXTERNAL

Yes, it can be done. You need a GPS receiver that has a connector for an external antenna. That or the willingness to void the warranty of a receiver by opening it up and soldering the antenna to it.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Ill quite happly void any warrenty i wonder where i could get the pin outs for the lexus
      my TURBO! Altezza!

ATEZZA / IS200 3SGE-TURBO 6SPD MANUAL , EPIA 13000, 512 RAM W/LAN , 100GIG , GPS , TOUCH, 3X LCD, FLUSH TOUCHPAD MOUSE, SOUNDBLASTER EXTERNAL

Comment

Working...
      X