replacing rear speakers in alero

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replacing rear speakers in alero

I have a 2002 alero with stock speakers, and I need to take the back ones out. I can not find any site that tells me how to take them out. I dont really know if this is the correct forum...but I'm beginning to get desperate. My new speakers arrive tomorrow and I have spent the weekend trying to remove the old ones. if anyone knows how to take them out, or another site/forum that can help me I would really appreciate it! thank you

Get a master sheet for your car from Crutchfield.com, it'll have all the steps to replace the rear speakers. Shouldn't cost more than $5 I would assume.

That's the best I can tell ya. Unless someone else owns a 02 Alero on this board, or at least done an install on one, you're outta luck here.
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

hmm...okay thanks. ill check that out. now that you mention it i actually think the guy from best buy mentioned that! but then i didnt buy speakers from him... thanks

Comment

okay...i found a better way, and im gonna post it so that in the future if people search this they can go here. thanks for your guys help.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...=rear+speakers

Comment

Cool beans. Thanks for coming back and posting the answer!
          Tidder

Try RevFE
          The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Working...
          X