No announcement yet.

look what came today :D

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look what came today :D

actually they came tuesday, but been busy workin on my car gettin ready for my ED NINe .2x amp comin tuesday and my deck on thurs (it has BT so i can use my tablet or PDA to work with it for a source until i get around to a real carpc ), my power wires are comin prolly tues or wens (Kicker PKD1 kit for $97 shipped )

Anyways got these off djdilliodon for $345 shipped with 10 yr warrenty lol (figured $20 might as well, since $350 was my limit on 6.5 comps)

CDT ES-620's mmmmm sexy heh
    Attached Files

Nice. Hope they sound good once you install them. It looks like the band on the front of the box really enjoy it

very nice, i'm running a set of cdt's and i love them...and those are better then'll love them. I'd buy cdt again. great product for the money!
      New System in progress:
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
      Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
      Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
      Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
      Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
      My Boat Pc worklog

cant wait till this weekend

i did install em off the factory HU for a few days and wow it sounds so awesome

made a custom CD to test responses across quite a big frequency range (Stone Sour "Through Glass" is a great one for vocals, and gave me shivers down the spine )

the factory HU prolly only does like 10 watts RMS so like 1/20th the speakers RMS.... i didnt do it for long or very loud (dont wanna hurt speakers) but had to test em a little lol

tuesday i get amp, thursday i get HU and cables, and by thursday i get my power cables.... god i cant wait lol