pyle pltvdin65 sound issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pyle pltvdin65 sound issue

I just got me a pyle in dash screen, b4 i purchased this i had a pioneer premier, with the premier i had no issues, as far as sound goes, I have 2 tweets(clarion) 2 6x9 (pioneer) and some pioneer 4x6 in the dash plus my 2 twelves in the trunk( all in a 91 fleetwood brougham) it sounded crystal clear then i get the pyle......the speakers i have connnected to the radio sound like garbage they distort horribly (did i spell that right??) ahha any way I think it might be because this radio has two grounds and 2 memories one set to the brain and one set to the radio, well i hooked all the memories together and all the grounds together, could this be the issue??? i also connected the brake wire to the ground to override the brake.....so its 2 memories hooked up and spliced to the memory on the harness for the radio and 2 grounds hooked up and spliced to the ground on the radio if I am incorrect in having it hooked up this way can someone explain how I should hook it up? thanks

is anyone gonna help?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsixx View Post
      b4 i purchased this i had a pioneer premier, with the premier i had no issues, as far as sound goes
      It sounds like you have everything connected correctly. I think you answered your own question. Pioneer is a good brand with a good reputation. Pyle is not. Pyle is just not a good brand.

In the car audio world as the jokes go... Pyle=Pile of Crap. You get what you pay for.

This is a website about car computers and that is why you didn't get too much of a response. There are plenty of car stereo websites you could have gone to for a quicker answer. See the link:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82850
      System always under construction

Comment

hahahah sorry guys thanks

Comment

Working...
        X