amp question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amp question

hi, i just purched a new amp for my 1994 b4000 mazda truck. my question is about the REM wire. firstly, i cant get my radio out, secondly i feel it has no place to plug in a REM wire. can i plug it to anything else?is there any other way to hook it up? is there any way i could plug something into a wire going to an existing speaker?

Originally posted by piff View Post
    hi, i just purched a new amp for my 1994 b4000 mazda truck. my question is about the REM wire. firstly, i cant get my radio out, secondly i feel it has no place to plug in a REM wire. can i plug it to anything else?is there any other way to hook it up?
    Yes, the ACC line but the amps will turn on with the car regardless of the radio. All radios have a constant +12v and an acc +12v. If you do get the radio out you want to use the acc +12v for the amp remote on.

is there any way i could plug something into a wire going to an existing speaker?
    Not really.

Comment

hi, i just purched a new amp for my 1994 b4000 mazda truck. my question is about the REM wire. firstly, i cant get my radio out, secondly i feel it has no place to plug in a REM wire. can i plug it to anything else?is there any other way to hook it up? is there any way i could plug something into a wire going to an existing speaker?
      I'm guessing you need the ford removal tools to get the radio out (assuming it's stock.) Stop by your local auto parts store or sometimes Wal-Mart has them in their car audio section...

Comment

Working...
      X