Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Griffin RocketFM Review and Comments

I just bought a Griffin RocketFM FM Transmitter
    This thing kicks ***. Completely controllable from your PC, it is able to transmit on any FM radio station. From 88.7 to 107.1 in crystal clear sound. Works in both stereo and MONO modes. Works with both PC and mac. Only takes about 1 minute to setup and get working.
    I bought this on a whim and was not completely sure of what I could expect out of a FM transmitter, but this blew me away with it's simplicity and capabilities.
    Plugs in to your computer VIA usb and shows as a USB sound card. No need to run a wire from your existing sound card. I imagine if you wanted to transmit audio to two different devices this would be an excellent choice. I plan to use this to transmit directions from the GPS software and map all other audio to the other soundcard so that it can play through my head unit. Using the Rocket FM for GPS will allow me to put on a head set and get directions from the GPS while everyone else in the car can enjoy the music or a DVD with out interuption. OR vice versa. Would also be great to run MP3 through head unit and DVD through ROCKETFM. This way anyone in the back watching a DVD on the second screen can enjoy the DVD while I can listen to what ever I want in the front.
    Cost $39.00 from griffin but can probably found cheaper else where.
    Scale one through 5
    Limitless possiblities.....4
    Excellent product........5
    Versatile....................4
    Easy to use................5
    Configuration..............5
    Looks........................5
    Cost.........................5
    Screen shot of PC Control
    Dial to change radio stations

Worth ever dime
    Attached Files