Help me..innovatek crap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me..innovatek crap

I got one of these crappy innovatek in dash dvd... well i have a 2000 watt amp.. and its not working.. it has power but the signal is messed up somehow.. i have the innovatek 720ts 7" in dash with the seperate brain.. the dvd works fine and the car speakers work fine as well.. but the rca out to my amp arent doing anything.. on my amp..(power accoustik 1920) it reads with a red light.. in the manual it says it either the radio is to loud.. so turn it down.. or speaker wires have been crossed and i need to isolate them.. i know the amp is good... i have a factory stereo with a aftermarket amp output on there.. and it worked great.. but now the amp just gives me the red light.. what should i do to get the amp working again? will it work with the dvd player or do i need another piece?... my idea is to put a Peripheral PRC1 Signal Controller on there and hope for the best.. or am I wasting my money?

If you could when refering to any non-carpc related questions see here:
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82850
    "In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the experts mind there are few."- Shunryu Suzuki
    "Do it right or don't do it at all"

PROGRESS:
    [-------90%-] (New Car=New Build)

Comment

Such a gentleman about it

On that same note, is there anyway we can tell google to cool it with having mp3car.com come up first car audio related searchs?

2006 Mazda 3
      Behringer DCX-2496
      JL300/4 Focal 6W4311B Focal TN52
      JL500/1 JL10w6v2

Comment

you could do an advanced search and select "dont return results from domain"

google usually pops up results for a reason though.

Comment

Probably because the sub-forum is named car-audio.... I'd rename it if we want to keep car-audio specific questions out...
          Xenia & Isabelle, totally in love!

'T SQiekenkot: VOLVO 740GL 2.3

CarPC: none at the moment
          CLARION HX-D2
          CLARION APA4300HX => Fountek NeoCd1.0 + TB W4-1337SD
          CLARION APA4300HX => CSS Trio8
          CLARION APA2100 => Dayton IB385-8

Comment

Working...
          X