JACK Audio Router

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACK Audio Router

has anyone been able to successfully install this program on a Windows computer? it was originally designed for mac, but their website has a windows version...

I have tried to install it on my system, but i have run into the same wall that i have with linux-- i need to know how to code, and have no clue what i am even looking at after i download the files...
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
    has anyone been able to successfully install this program on a Windows computer? it was originally designed for mac, but their website has a windows version...

I have tried to install it on my system, but i have run into the same wall that i have with linux-- i need to know how to code, and have no clue what i am even looking at after i download the files...
    Try checking out Frequency Allocator site on how to setup Jack:

http://www.thuneau.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168

I didn't have time to play with Jack yet but hope it helps
    Intel D945GCLF2, Lilliput 629GL-70NP, GTop MTK GPS, Road Runner, DFX4, Winamp 5.13+Console+VST->HotAudio DAC->NXS 400.4 + NXS400.2 DSP Amplifiers + DSP Software Processing->Dynaudio 340 3 Way Active

Comment

The program reminds me a bit of Console, which is very easy to setup in Windows. Of course it's not free like Jack.

Comment

thanks! i was pouring over the JACK FAQ, and couldn't figure out how to even extract it...i think i was looking at a mac compressed file

next project? subaru brz
        carpc undecided

Comment

So...
          You're saying that you don't know JACK?
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Im try jack. Im work with 1.9 version if I remember. But you must have player which support ASIO output...

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
              So...
              You're saying that you don't know JACK?

somewhere, i have a email documenting the lineage of Jack S***, but it involves alot of , so i won't post it here, but i can say, that after reading that email, i now know Jack, i just don't know his programming!

next project? subaru brz
              carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
              X