Gm Class 2 Data Bus Help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gm Class 2 Data Bus Help?

I have 06 Impala I pulled out the factory radio because the CD player would skip for any reason: going up hill/down making a turn for any reason....Is there OBD-2 reader that will reset the tire pressure and oil change light which are currently on right now? or do I just need to swap in/out the factor radio....or relocate with that metra kit Metra 70-2003t

On a number of gm vehicles depressing the accelerator pedal all the way while ignition is on a couple of times will turn off the oil change light.

For tire pressure can't you just get the tires inflated to the right pressure? That should turn off the light or am I missing something

Paul
    www.obdpros.com

Comment

Im not sure about an 06, but I know for a fact that on many computer controlled vehicles, you can disconnect the car battery for 30 seconds. This resets the computer and clears the codes that caused the lights.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_drj View Post
        I have 06 Impala I pulled out the factory radio because the CD player would skip for any reason: going up hill/down making a turn for any reason....Is there OBD-2 reader that will reset the tire pressure and oil change light which are currently on right now? or do I just need to swap in/out the factor radio....or relocate with that metra kit Metra 70-2003t
        A OBDII device will give you the option to reset the ECM computer. I did it lots of times. You will reset only the trouble codes stored in the ECM.

I have the 2003 Impala, slightly different.
        2003 Black Impala

Comment

Working...
        X