No announcement yet.

Peugeot 206 OBD-II

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot 206 OBD-II

I have been all over the net and searched this forum for ages trying to find this information, but no joy. Im currently in the middle of putting a computer in my car but i want to connect it up to the OBD-II port (if it has one) to my 2002 Peugeot 206 1.4. Does any one know if this is possible, and what i would need.

Any help will be much appriciated!!!!

from the little i know about OBD and french cars, i own a xsara myself, is that it really deppends on your engine and ECU, it is different, your best bet is to try to find web sites of shops that sell the OBD cable and see if your model is supported. (it will go down to, engine, ecu, manufacturing date)

ive emailed a few companies, but i havnt got one reply. i just need to get this sorted straight away

i hate to say it but Google is your friend.
        it took me 30 seconds

Well the first link is a diesel mine is a petrol. and ive seen the 2nd link before but its for the 2001 and the 2003 which is weird! mine dont seem to be there

Hi cjrisk,

Yes, your car is OBD2/EOBD compliant. EU law was that all petrol cars post 2001 were required to be compliant.

If you are going to do a Carputer install you will need a right-angle connector cable as well as some software with customisable gauges.

We are UK suppliers of Digimoto and PCMSCAN software, as well as a number of diagnostic interfaces that will meet your requirements.

Visit our web-site (, or post further if you have any questions.