Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELM Scan 5

Hi,
    I would like buy this scan tool. Is there someone who know where in europe I can buy it?
    Thanks

Bye, _Dejan_

Hi Dejan,
    I just got one from espautomotive.com in Leicestershire Uk. Its delivered fast

Comment

Hi Fama,
      Im check www.espautomotive.com but I need Serial not USB... Where can I get Serial(RS232) ELM Scan 5 tool?

Bye, _Dejan_

Comment

Originally posted by _Dejan_ View Post
        Hi,
        I would like buy this scan tool. Is there someone who know where in europe I can buy it?
        Thanks

Bye, _Dejan_
        Dejan,

Take a look at our web-site, we don't do the ELM Scan, but are UK distributor for the Ozen Elektronik hardware which is equally as good.

Gareth
        UKOBD

Comment

Im check your site but I can't find any ELM327 tool. If you can please send me direct link here or by pm...

Comment

Hi Dejan,

If you get the Elm Scan 5 with Usb you can get the conversion cable in any computer shop to (RJ) and even get it cheaper on Ebay less than 5 pounds for the cable. I hope that will solve all.

Comment

no I don't like converter from USB to RS232... I would like buy ELM Scan 5 (RS232)...

Comment

Just go online and buy something like OBDPro or OBDALLInOne from an overseas online source like I did.

Luke

Comment

Ok, look. I was find alot of stores which is in america. But when I order it i must pay 100$ for tool, another 40$ for shipping and whenm come in slovenia another 30-60$ for import duty. If I orderd it outside europe then I will pay more for shipping and duty than tool...
                  So If someone know where in EUROPE can I buy ELM Scan 5 on Serial(RS232) or similar tool with ELM327 then tell me... I need it for use with Centrafuse...

Comment

Ah. There you go.

Come and live with us here in Australia mate! I didn't have any import duty, and I picked a slower shipping method that cost me less. It's a little to easy for us not to know the particular issues that get in the way in each country.

I had an option to pay for a tool from an Australian outlet for $300, but buying the unit direct from overseas cost closer to $130.

Choice made.

Luke

Comment

Actually our serial interface is $ 85 + shipping which would be about $ 15 to you place so you will be at around $ 100 with shipping.

Maybe you will not have a customs charge for under $ 100?

Paul
                      www.obdpros.com

Comment

bump

Comment

isnt this what your after http://www.espautomotive.co.uk/trolleyed/7/ it says rs232?

Comment

Hello everyone, im still new to this site so if this is the wrong spot let me know and ill move it.

Now on to my question.

I have a 96 honda civic with OBDII computer system and was told that all honda was ISO system as you see in my pic though, my pins do not match any of the "offical" OBDII layouts.

Dose anyone here know exactly what this is?

The pin #7 on my civic going by the book is told to be a data pin, but this pin is pushing 14.27 V

pin 4, and 5 are grounds.

pin 16 IS battery Positive 13.04 V

and with only 1 "data" wire is it input or output?

any help on this matter would be great!
                            Keep Move'in Forward!>>

Comment

mabey this will help.

Originally posted by _Dejan_ View Post
                              Ok, look. I was find alot of stores which is in america. But when I order it i must pay 100$ for tool, another 40$ for shipping and whenm come in slovenia another 30-60$ for import duty. If I orderd it outside europe then I will pay more for shipping and duty than tool...
                              So If someone know where in EUROPE can I buy ELM Scan 5 on Serial(RS232) or similar tool with ELM327 then tell me... I need it for use with Centrafuse...
                              The Elm Electronics website has a PDF data sheet for the ELM327. In it theres a schematic for the OBDII to serial converter since they sell the chip and it runs about 10 - 20$(USD) the whole thing would cost about 40 to 50$ to build. hope this is helpfull!
                              Keep Move'in Forward!>>

Comment

Working...
                              X