Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a Bussines

Hy.

I want to start a little business at home on chip tuning cars. I have found Kwp200 ecu flasher at about 100 $ . It is good ? What do you recommend for Flash Tuning? And where could i buy one? I want something maybe with contract so i can email the software or maybe that has many files with tunned cars.

vw golf 4 Tdi with Recaro seats Clear look and :
    Via Epia M with 512 ddr and a 40gb hdd.
    7" touchscreen k301
    Digital Dash 5.0
    Romania :)

Originally posted by alex_z0ne View Post
    Hy.

I want to start a little business at home on chip tuning cars. I have found Kwp200 ecu flasher at about 100 $ . It is good ? What do you recommend for Flash Tuning? And where could i buy one? I want something maybe with contract so i can email the software or maybe that has many files with tunned cars.

This kwp2000 from ebay is crap...

Comment

not from ebay....
      7" touchscreen k301
      Digital Dash 5.0

Comment

ok real kwp2000 cost more than 100$ this for 100$ is chinese copy... for bussines is not recomended this chinese crap, because you will have alot of problem with this tool...

Comment

at 100 $ i have found it on a producer from UK.... wired because it was in dollars but i saw that it was launched a new version kwp2007... is there anyoane ho has this on his car?
          7" touchscreen k301
          Digital Dash 5.0

Comment

real kwp tool(with kwp2007 software) cost 1800$ + shipping...
            You can look here: http://www.kwp2000.info/

Comment

but is good or crap ? i mean that there are allot of software for tuning... whar is the most apropriate?
              7" touchscreen k301
              Digital Dash 5.0

Comment

look on http://www.checksumm.com/chiptuning/ but do not ask for any cracked, chinese stuff because you will be quickly baned...

Comment

I have friend that KWP2000+ and they never had problems , its just unfair competition , because the chinese can make for 100$ a copy of much more expensive systems.

Kwp2000 will read and write most car till 2004
                  Here in Portugal we have great weather, lots of brunnets, party a lot,drink a lot....
                  http://img138.echo.cx/img138/896/bannerjoshua5dy.jpg

Comment

the chinese rip offs are always cheaper

1. no R&D
                    2. cheaper materials

Comment

Originally posted by FC3S View Post
                      the chinese rip offs are always cheaper

1. no R&D
                      2. cheaper materials
                      no R&D, but they can usually pick apart an IC. They will scan a whole IC, burn off a microscopic layer with a laser, scan, and continue until the chip is gone to get a full 3D model and then replicate it exactly. Usually with no idea of what it does, but that is pretty nifty in my mind.

And the materials arent "cheaper". Raw materials cost the same anywhere in the world. It is labour and then how many 3rd parties it goes through. More efficient to build it all in the same plant/city than ship parts around the world or buy from chinese plants and "assemble in the US".

As for the OP, why would you be considering opening a business for this if you cannot figure it out yourself? When you get a customer, they (hopefully) will be asking you what you do, how you do it, sort of questions. If you cannot answer, a red flag goes up and they go to someone who does know. I dont know much about chip tuning, but I dont sell goods or services that cater to that, so I can be ignorant of the process.
                      Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                      1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                      30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                      Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
                      X