Elm 327 emulator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elm 327 emulator

Does anyone know where I can find a elm 327 emulator. yes i've already tried to search xD
    sorry for my bad english XD but i’m going to try my best to do it right xD

Originally posted by StefanVikman View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a elm 327 emulator. yes i've already tried to search xD
    Search EBay. You will find what your looking for.
    2004 Sport Trac PC Project.

Comment

There used to be a Java Emulator at one point, several years ago, which means it probably doesn't include CAN instructions. But at last look all I could find was a single dead link to where it used to be.

I take it you're looking for something that you can trial your software on right? I don't know of anything, but good luck searching.

However, if you get frustrated and choose to write one, there's obviously a market opportunity at the moment for that sort of thing....

Lukeyson

Comment

i could write one but i don't know all the commands and there's data
        if anyone can help me search for all commands and there's data then i'll be pleased/happy/whatever xD

Comment

Datasheet for the ELM327 is found here [media]http://www.elmelectronics.com/DSheets/ELM327DS.pdf[/media] . Have at 'er .

Comment

i have elm327 emulator

my email is [email protected],you can contact me by email

Comment

can you upload it somewhere or send it to me?

Comment

What are you trying to do with it?

If your trying to get a program to work, I'd suggest posting that. Most OBD progs have datalogging. Someone could record a datalog from that program and you could open it..
                2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

im creating my own program and i want to test it at the same time im doing/make the code so i know if that its going to work

Comment

Hi all,

Although the post is fairly old. I'd like notice folks which will be interested that we've written a ELM Emulator. Actually it's little more than a ELM emulator because that's emulate an ELM connected to an ECU..
                    We're using it to test our software (you can see it at the following link http://sites.google.com/site/outilsobdfacileen/home)

If somebody need it just send us an email at [email protected]

Bye
                    remus08
                    www.outilsobdfacile.com

Comment

Working...
                    X