OBD-DIAG - free and skinnable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBD-DIAG - free and skinnable

yeah that sounds awesome. you have a link to this thread?

Originally posted by eric_barcus View Post
    im currently trying to work with (money given to Liquid_smoke) to add this feture to his skin, contact him see what help you could offer him, id get some cash your way too cause i REALLY want this done, maybe we can collaberate on it with him , ive already emailed hum link to this tread
    Umm, an email and a donation is not exactly working with LS.

You'd probably have to get brianp (palmer performance) to work with LS..........

LS is a pretty good guy though and will accomidate if he can.

BUt he hasn't had much time to even work on his own skin lately, or even been around the forums as much as he used to.

Look gents, just head over to brian's site, pay 20 bucks and embed the program ready to go. Then all you have to do is learn how to make your own custom gauges. Easy as pie in teh editor program included with dashcommand.

You're really making this harder than it has to be as the tools are already there................
    For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
    Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by greatwhite View Post
      Umm, an email and a donation is not exactly working with LS.
      all i was saying is that i was TRYING to work with him, and on brians site with our other discussion about the differnace in the softwares, dashcommand will read the basics? on teh gauges as we see them (below or above depending on how the forum is acting at the moment)

another words if you have a obd interface and the dashboard software can you "plug and play" and see your air temp, breaking g's ect ect it jsut wont log them and give diagnostics right?
      MY build...a walk thru, finally getting to it

Comment

OBD-DIAG - free and skinnable

i've heard of people talking about obd-diag software before on this forum. i tried it out, looks really nice.

has anyone made any nice skins? i tried it out but i havn't come up with anything good. i was trying to get something to look like the skyline dash.
        it's perfect, but i wish it had mph instead of boost.

Comment

is that dash for PCMSCAN or dash commander??
          did you make it??
          View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

oh man this looks great! you made this correct?

Comment

That dashboard is a sample Skyline replica that we created using our DashXL technology. You can load that dashboard into both PCMSCAN and DashCommand.
              Brian @ Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
              http://www.palmerperformance.com

Comment

i didn't make it don't give me credit for it haha. this is for pcmscan. i was hopeing someone has skinned obd-diag cause pcmscan hasn't really been working out for me lately.

Comment

im currently trying to work with (money given to Liquid_smoke) to add this feture to his skin, contact him see what help you could offer him, id get some cash your way too cause i REALLY want this done, maybe we can collaberate on it with him , ive already emailed hum link to this tread

Comment

awesome. you have a link or something?

Comment

Originally posted by eric_barcus View Post
                      all i was saying is that i was TRYING to work with him, and on brians site with our other discussion about the differnace in the softwares, dashcommand will read the basics? on teh gauges as we see them (below or above depending on how the forum is acting at the moment)

another words if you have a obd interface and the dashboard software can you "plug and play" and see your air temp, breaking g's ect ect it jsut wont log them and give diagnostics right?
                      Pretty much.

Dashcommand will display pretty much whateer PID your ECU supports. You just have to build a dashboard and define the PID's in the layer/container files.

Dashcommand also only supports an ELM based reader.

You can use the default dash (the "Palmer" labeled gauges) and if you have things set up correctly, just hit "connect" and it will start reading the OBDII info.

Anything more and you have to "get your hands" dirty and do some work on building your own dash...............

Palmer site product comparison chart

Cheers
                      For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.
                      Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

thats weird i can't see that third post by eric that he posted.

Comment

Originally posted by jash7 View Post
                          thats weird i can't see that third post by eric that he posted.
                          It's further up the thead. The forum messed up.
                          Leonardo Da Vinci

Comment

ooh haha

Comment

Working...
                            X