Elm327

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elm327

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I have a Elm327 I bought off ebay and it works fine and all except for one problem when I take the pc to my truck it reads all the sensors and everything and when I open up centrafuse it reads them there to in the OBD window (Chevy Siverado) and when I plug it in my car (VW Jetta) it reads all the sensors by the program it came with but not in the centrafuse OBD window. Can someone please tell me why the centrafuse OBD option is working in my truck but not in my car?

Originally posted by Cybergeek View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys I have a Elm327 I bought off ebay and it works fine and all except for one problem when I take the pc to my truck it reads all the sensors and everything and when I open up centrafuse it reads them there to in the OBD window (Chevy Siverado) and when I plug it in my car (VW Jetta) it reads all the sensors by the program it came with but not in the centrafuse OBD window. Can someone please tell me why the centrafuse OBD option is working in my truck but not in my car?
    Which store did you buy this from on ebay? I've found 2, but they are both shipping out of hong kong and would like to make sure I get a reliable 1 before going international

Comment

Originally posted by checkercoop View Post
      Which store did you buy this from on ebay? I've found 2, but they are both shipping out of hong kong and would like to make sure I get a reliable 1 before going international
      This is where I bought mine from here

Comment

Working...
      X