Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBD software and harware help needed

Hello
    I am new to Car PC so please forgive me if my questions are not reasonable or easy for many of the members of this forum.

I have seen many posts related to the OBD hardware and software but i am in middle of knowhere. I checked my RR configuration there is no OBD option so to enable any OBD sotware and hardawe. Are there any tutorial for RR software and also any tutorial for setting OBD software in RR?

I have seen that many users use the Dashcommand softare that it is on sale from the forum shop. I downloaded the demo software and installed it. I changed RR skins browsed in RR config menu but i could not make it to work.

Any help and recomendetions on choosing the right harware and software for OBD application please??

Thank you in advance

Do you have an OBD interface? Basically there is an RR plugin that will allow you to use data from an OBD interface

Thanks
    Paul
    OBDPros scantool

Comment

Hello Michbound
      Well i bought last year some OBD cables and later i bought the autoenginity obd software/harware bundle but not for a Car PC application and i do not know if they are compatible with RR.

I do not mind to buy other obd interface for the RR application but i would like to buy a proplem free one.

Where can i find this OBD pluging for the RR software?

Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Bafman View Post
        Where can i find this OBD pluging for the RR software?

Thank you very much
        Check this link the plugin

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/rr-p...6-12-09-a.html

Since the plugin works with any ELM327 compatible interface it will work with our OBDPro interface also

Thanks
        Paul
        OBDPros scantool

Comment

Thank you michbound
          I will check this out to see if it works with the harware as well.

Comment

ElmScan 5 Compact

ElmScan 5 Compact was just launched last week.

Currently it is the least expensive name-brand option on the market.

Vitaliy
            OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
            Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

Working...
            X