Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source code for OBDPros software

Paul,

How many times do I need to ask you to send me the source code?

You know full well that you are required by the terms of the GPL to provide it when requested. Especially when it is the copyright holder asking.

Vitaliy
    OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
    Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Still no source..

Posting the source code on this forum or your website would be OK with me, too.
    OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
    Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

I suggest you look closely

http://www.obdpros.com/obd_software.php

Its been there since the day you asked.

In the future I suggest you PM me to resolve your personal issues with me rather than cluttering this forum

Thanks
      Paul

Comment

[opens bag of popcorn, sits down with drink to enjoy the show]
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
          Ladies,

Why is it always you OBD vendors who get your knickers in a twist with each other?
          My goal was pretty simple: to get OBDPros to comply with the Genaral Public License requirements. In a nutshell, the GPL says that if you take source code protected by the GPL, and make any changes to it, you have an obligation to provide the source code to anyone who asks for it. OBDPros ignored my previous requests, and it took some public pressure to get them to comply.

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
          [opens bag of popcorn, sits down with drink to enjoy the show]
          I'm glad there's at least one person enjoying this.

Vitaliy

Comment

Working...
          X