DigiMoto V is on sale right now- $20 off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigiMoto V is on sale right now- $20 off

coupon code save20 for a final price of $34.95 and they do take paypal.

http://www.digimoto.com/shop/Default.aspx

Does anybody know when they last issued an update to the software?
    OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
    Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

Hard to say - it looks like they have taken down their forum. IIRC, that's where they have typically posted about new software versions.
      Brian @ Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
      http://www.palmerperformance.com

Comment

i only came across the sale because digimoto lite was the only program that seemed to work perfectly with my setup (win7pro 32bit, and obd2pro's allinone usb). the full program works perfect too, it doesnt have a ton of bells and whistles but what it does do it does well.

Comment

Originally posted by trader007 View Post
          i only came across the sale because digimoto lite was the only program that seemed to work perfectly with my setup (win7pro 32bit, and obd2pro's allinone usb). the full program works perfect too, it doesnt have a ton of bells and whistles but what it does do it does well.
          Which other software have you tried?
          OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
          Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

most of the apps off this page- http://obd2pros.com/sc/pages.asp?pageid=60

the scantool stuff worked well too, and i see thats also on sale for many of the apps. what do you recommend? the dash command stuff looks cool, but my 99 ford is a bit limited on what readings you can pull from obd so im not sure if its worth it. right now i can check oxygen sensor function, air temp, water temp, and read and erase codes and thats really all i need.

Comment

Really, any software that works with the ElmScan 5 would work with your unit - DashCommand, Digimoto, EasyObdII, ScanMaster, ScanXL, or TouchScan.

I know it doesn't help you now, but ElmScan 5 Compact which is functionally identical to your scan tool is roughly half the price, and OBDLink which is far superior in many respects (performance, features, upgradeability) costs $10 less.

It gets even better. ScanTool.net has special agreements with OBD software vendors, which enables us to offer premium diagnostic software to our customers (and distributors) at deep discounts. So the total cost of ownership is even lower. I'm not even going to mention the 3-year warranty and a 90-day money back guarantee (compared to the 1 year/30 day warranty offered by our competitors).

If you're still within the 30-day money back period, I would return the scan tool and buy OBDLink. You may not need all the functionality now, but there may come a time when you wish you had it.

Vitaliy

Comment

i knew i overpaid for my obd2 adapter soon after i bought it.... the only thing that would be nice is ABS sensor readings, but im not even sure obdlink would do it on my old 99 ranger.

either way, im well past the return period, but thanks for the info anyways. obdlink does look like the way to go. besides the "system too lean, bank 1 and 2" codes i keep getting and cant get to go away, everything is working great!

Comment

Originally posted by trader007 View Post
                  i knew i overpaid for my obd2 adapter soon after i bought it.... the only thing that would be nice is ABS sensor readings, but im not even sure obdlink would do it on my old 99 ranger.
                  Our ScanXL software, along with a suitable OBD-II interface (such as the OBDLink) should be able to do what you want. We offer a Ford Enhanced Diagnostics Add-on that will give you full access to the ABS system in your 99 Ford Ranger.

However, I cannot say for sure exactly what sensor readings your 99 Ranger is capable of - it may not support the PIDs you are interested in. But you can always find out for free using the evaluation version of ScanXL (it will show you what PIDs are supported, but you can only data log Engine RPM).
                  Brian @ Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
                  http://www.palmerperformance.com

Comment

honestly, all i want to know what wheel sensor is faulty without manually digging into the wires and testing them with a multimeter. im assuming is a bad wheel sensor anyway... maybe ill try out the scanXL with the ford addon, it does appear there might be a colossal amount more information i could get from my engine ecu.

Comment

Working...
                    X