http://www.scantool.net/downloads/updates/

Major (3.x) firmware updates are now available for the following devices:

OBDLink
    OBDLink S
    OBDLink SX
    OBDLink MX
    microOBD 200
    STN1110

The updates fix a number of serious bugs, introduce a lot of new features, and improve stability and performance.
    OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
    Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Thanks Vitaliy It's a real pleasure to own a piece of hardware that works great and the company behind that hardware. It's nice to see updates after a purchase. Keep up the great work. I will continue to promote your product line any oppertunity I can. SNO

Comment

w00t
      Former author of LinuxICE, nghost, nobdy.
      Current author of Automotive Message Broker (AMB).
      Works on Tizen IVI. Does not represent anyone or anything but himself.

Comment

Originally posted by SNOtwistR View Post
        Thanks Vitaliy It's a real pleasure to own a piece of hardware that works great and the company behind that hardware. It's nice to see updates after a purchase. Keep up the great work. I will continue to promote your product line any oppertunity I can. SNO
        2nded.

Comment

thanks Vitaliy

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. Please let me know how you like the new firmware.
            OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
            Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

how you like the new firmware? a little difficult to answer it

Comment

Working...
              X