anyone recognize these screen shots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone recognize these screen shots?

I know the pictures are tiny, but curious if anyone recognizes these screen shots.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ares
    I know the pictures are tiny, but curious if anyone recognizes these screen shots.
    They are from Digimoto.
    I use it with an Elmscan ISO interface with my Rover 45turbo diesel. It is excellent and also includes 0-60 & standing 1/4mile tests, as well as the usual sensor data, DTC s etc. Well priced too ($49)
    Not to mention the fact it has speech - it tells you the rpm (or whatever you choose) every couple of seconds - thats more useful than it sounds!
    I've also successfully used Scantool, OBDmaster & OBDlogger.

http://www.digimoto.com

Roverron
    Yorkshire, UK

Comment

So is Digimoto the best software for ELM chips? I really like the idea of the 1/4 mile times and 0 to 60. But not that much to pay 50US just for the key. I wonder how accurate the numbers are.. (0 to 60)

Comment

Originally posted by slboytoy
        So is Digimoto the best software for ELM chips? I really like the idea of the 1/4 mile times and 0 to 60. But not that much to pay 50US just for the key. I wonder how accurate the numbers are.. (0 to 60)
        They can't be very accurate. The elm cable samples at the OBDII standard of 300ms. So between the start and the stop there is a potential 600ms discrepency. I wrote my own software for the elm cable, but I was so frustrated at the sample rates that I am now writing code to support Jeff's Cable. With Jeff's Cable and the right software, you can get as many samples a second at the ECU of the car will allow. And in most cars these days, you can get over 20 samples a second. Hope this helps...
        EvoX CarPC (in progress)

Acer Aspire One, OpenPort 2.0 cable, 12V car power adapter, ignition timed relay to unused pins on Ethernet port
        Rhapsody, EcoScan, EcuFlash and still trying to make up my mind

EvoVIII CarPC retired

Comment

Did you have version 2.0 of the cable? It's suppose to be faster. I just ordered digimotos package last week and I'm writing my own app. Might have to send it back.
          http://soniccobra03.150m.com/Pictures/CobraBanner.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X