Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProScan v2.0 - Professional OBD-II Scan Tool + Dyno

Hello everyone,
    Its been a long year of development, but ProScan v2.0 is finally available! My newly established business, Gore Research, will be distributing ProScan v2.0 along with OBD-II hardware from: http://www.MyScanTool.com

Not only is our software amazing, but our customer service will blow you away as well. When I say that I will listen to your every word and work with you to implement the features that you would like... I MEAN IT.

Please come and check out our new and evolving web site. If you already own the ELMScan hardware, give ProScan v2.0 a try. It is by far the best application for ELM-based interfaces, and you will NOT be disappointed!

I will undercut ANY competitor's price! ProScan will remain to be the BEST PRODUCT at the BEST PRICE!

Have a question? Go to the web site and submit the form. You will receive a personal response in record time!

I look forward to hearing from you!
    David Gore
    President, Gore Research
    Developer of ProScan
    http://www.MyScanTool.com

My ELM (ISO) is in the post!!!

How about some screenies or a demo...

And what about a discount for MP3CAR.COM members ;-)

John
    My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
    NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

sorry, just found them on your site - My BAD.

Still would like a discount though ;-)
      NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuned Vitesse
        My ELM (ISO) is in the post!!!

How about some screenies or a demo...

And what about a discount for MP3CAR.COM members ;-)

John

look @ the site there are screenies... looks very nice!..

and yeah discount could be nice hehehe ... when i get some cash again i'll probably order it as i'm only a poor student .. also have to figure out what interfase mine had its a GM but european so its ISO or VPW

well will go to the dealer some time this week to figure it out
        my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

ID'ing your cars OBDII port...

you can tell the interface by looking at which of the pin holes in the plug actually have pins in them.
          Seen it on one of the ELM/Scantool.net pages somewhere, I'll try and find it. Don't hold yer breath though as I'm supposed to be working

Or you can for OBDII adapter pinouts or similar.

John
          NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Discount On Proscan For Mp3car.com Members!

Thanks for the great feedback guys. I'm glad that I stumbled across this site!

Ask and ye shall receive! Place your order anytime during the month of February 2005 and include a note with your payment specifying "MP3Car.com Member Discount," and I will refund $5.00 of the purchase price!

Screenshots and full documentation can be found on my web site at: http://www.MyScanTool.com

Thanks!
            David Gore
            Developer of ProScan
            Gore Research

Comment

how bout a demo version?

Comment

Originally posted by Craig W
                how bout a demo version?
                I'll be publishing a demo version on the web site sometime today! It will allow you to install and play around with the interface, but you won't be able to connect to a vehicle without a valid serial number.

Thanks,
                David Gore
                Developer of ProScan

Comment

Thats my copy ordered

John
                  NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

After looking around on this site, I think that a lot of you guys would love to have the ability to create a custom skinnable "dashboard" display of vehicle sensors using configurable gauges.

I think it would be really useful for those of you with custom computers built into your cars with a touch screen, etc. It would be both useful, and a definite show-stopper at car shows.

I will be working on implementing such a feature in the next release of ProScan. Please visit the web site and use the contact form to submit your comments and suggestions for a skinnable, customizable dashboard display.

I look forward to hearing from you guys,
                    David Gore
                    Developer of ProScan

Comment

Thats my copy ordered

John
                      Thanks John! I just received your order and refunded $5.00 for the MP3Car discount I promised.

Please let me know what you think about the software. I want to make it the best.

Take care,
                      David Gore
                      Developer of ProScan

Comment

BUGGER! Have I jumped the gun?

Does this mean I'm going to miss out on the skinnable version or are updates free ?

Cheers for the refund.

John
                        NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

BUGGER! Have I jumped the gun?

Does this mean I'm going to miss out on the skinnable version or are updates free ?

Cheers for the refund.

John
                          Hi John,
                          I definitely intend to provide free minor upgrades (bug fixes, minor enhancements, etc). I am still debating on how to handle major releases (such as entirely new features, etc). I'd love to make the upgrades free, but I also think about how my life for the past several months has been dedicated to this project.

However, I will do anything to keep people happy, and you definitely won't have to worry about paying full price for future upgrades. I may offer free upgrades for all ProScan releases after 6 months from purchase, or I may offer discounted rates (50+% off), or it may be a combination of the two options.

Regardless of any policies that I may publish, just send me a personal email from the web site and I'll be sure to cut you one heck of a deal!

Thanks,
                          David Gore
                          Developer of ProScan

Comment

Thats very decent of you, cheers

John
                            NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Has anyone gotten ProScan 2.0 to work?

Based on what I read on this board, I ordered the ProScan 2.0 OBD-II software from Gore research. I'm wondering if others are having the same problems I am having.

Just getting the scan tool and software was an ordeal; I won't get into that . . .

I now have the ProScan 2.0 software and the Elm OBD-II interface (ISO version) and I'm trying to use it with a 1996 Jeep Cherokee. The software seems very buggy. It crashes often. I can't even get it to clear a Diagnostic Trouble Code.

The scariest part is that, after five messages to Gore Research, I have not had a single reply. David Gore has not posted here since March. I'm wondering if he still exists as more than just a PayPal account.

Is anyone using ProScan 2?
                              Does anyone hear from Gore Research?
                              Is there any other good WinXP software that works with the Elm?

Thanks in advance for the help.
                              mark.

Comment

Working...
                              X