Finding OBD2 Port on Nissan 200SX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding OBD2 Port on Nissan 200SX

Can anyone give me a bit of help here, I've :goggle: and not found anything helpful, I've also here and drawn blank...

Where is the OBD2 connector on a UK 2000 Nissan 200SX, i know its an ISO connector but can't find it anywhere under the dash. Proscan instructions claim plug is within 3feet of steering wheel but it aint jumping out at me?!?!
    And it aint in the F***ing manual or service book. only refers to Conzult plug but thats nothing like my scantool lead's ISO connector.
    My Nissan 200SX @ Silverstone
    NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

My Car's spec list + pics

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

seeings its a 2000 UK car id say look at the passenger side under the dash as well...some nissans have them there......it may not even have an OBDII connector....

Comment

It doesn't f***in have an OBD2 port!!!!!!! Only a Consult DLC Port. ElmScan back in the post for a fefund.

GREAT!

Anyone know where I can get an adapter to change my Consult port to suit an ISO Scantool?

Attached are some pictures of the different connector styles... Grey one being Consult DLC, black being the cable that came with the ELMSCAN.
      NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

My '98 Pug won;t do any sort of ODB, I was gutted when I found out.

Comment

Looks like Im going to have to biuld/buy a Consult interface, kits aren't that dear (about 30) but a proper Consult tool is over 3k, ouch!

Oh, well - If everything went right that usually went wrong, wouldn't the day be weary and long!
          NOW SADLY WRITTEN OFF!

Stealth CarPC fab'ing...

Comment

Working...
          X