X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obd compeditor?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pn...089326,00.html

soon getting nissan 350z omggggg

Pretty screens but 440 bucks? Don't see much of a difference between this and a 64 dollar digimoto. But someone should hack the screens
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Comment

Is there any way to use it with carpc?

Comment

Originally posted by nugomes
        Is there any way to use it with carpc?
        yup thats my question too cant we jsut use it with like normal usb touch screen?
        this is what it says click the link they are like 1.6 k screens lol
        Touch Panel Operation
        The AVG-VDP1 permits touch panel operation in conjunction with Pioneer touch-screen Audio/Video displays with a 26-Pin RGB Input, including AVH-P7600DVD, AVH-P5700DVD, AVX-P8DVD and AVD-W6210 as well as older Pioneer models such as AVH-P7500DVD, AVH-P6600DVD, and AVH-P6500DVD. (Note: Not compatible with Pioneer Navigation Systems, such as AVIC-N2, AVIC-D1 or AVIC-N1)

plzz i need soem por help thisis nice software lol

Comment

how is that competition to OBD? you can get WAY more stats from OBD, it is cool though i wonder if that little game responds to you driving or what. it looks like i'd be watching myself baha around on the little screen instead of hitting the brakes for the grandma walking on the road in front of me.

cool though
          02' Focus zx3
          10% [//////////]~*
          Planning

Comment

that info is obtained from the OBD port - its not competition to OBD - it is OBD displayed in a manner similiar to what some software already does or allows the freedom to create (like ecuteks delta dash)
            Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

Originally posted by SAScooby
              that info is obtained from the OBD port - its not competition to OBD -
              The installation manual on their site doesn't show it connect to the onboard OBD port at all. Check pgs 6,7 and 9 - Nothing going into the OBD port. I think if it did go into the OBD port it would cost much more.

This thing looks like one of those cheap data things that you can get that just plug into your cig lighter and sit on your dash. Displays the information via the electrical system or some BS. It's got a Gyro and a GPS receiver - I'm guessing they get all their estimated info from those.
              www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaimz
                i wonder if that little game responds to you driving or what. it looks like i'd be watching myself baha around on the little screen instead of hitting the brakes for the grandma walking on the road in front of me.
                I could SO picture that

-arebelspy
                See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

Comment

Comment

I have an AVIC-N2, but didn't get that module.
                      1997 BMW 328i Sport Luxury - Mod List

United Bimmer - BMW Enthusiast Community

Comment

first of all i would say f u cuz u can afored dat lol
                        and second you have to buy it serprate
                        and third
                        (Note: Not compatible with Pioneer Navigation Systems, such as AVIC-N2, AVIC-D1 or AVIC-N1)

Comment

It receives it's inputs from GPS for things like speed, altitude,and such and can compute g's from inside the unit... im guessing it has a tach input to wire up but i doubt it's wired through obd cuz of vehicle incapability... (your avic's can do most of this stuff just not "diagnostic oriented"

Comment

$250 range on ebay......meh....not worth it....just a fancy gps speedo
                            PC Components:
                            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                            My work log

Comment

I have one... its amazing... The way it works is that the unit has a gyro inside it, and it gets its feed from the VSS and the battery power.

So, once you calibrate the RPM, and the GPS does it learning, you are on your way.

the display is amazing, specially the info you get from the Gyro like Slope angles, G forces, etc etc...

I like it...

Comment

Working...
                              X