• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try this out Full OBD II support

www.carobd.com
    www.carobd.com

Triple Spam?

Comment

Sorry.... truple click... the moderator may delete the other threads Sorry again
      www.carobd.com

Comment

I tried it. The ODB interface is very nice, but I think overpriced at €19

Comment

hi,

if you think so you can have it for free... Send me the registration file.

Thanks
          www.carobd.com

Comment

looks nice but the graphics could use more fine tuning. they lookt o.. child like. the colors need more texture 3d angles etc. instead of just being colored lines

my two cents. more to work on but i may use this app but 40 cdn is a lot for interface software :|

Comment

My friend,
              first of all thank you for your critik... This is not a pc or psp game. If you use a small monitor with resolution 640x480 in your car, you want to have some usefull not gadgets & shadows.

By the way you can create your own buttons ans grafics...

Send me the registration file and you can have it for free too.

Tsao
              www.carobd.com

Comment

Is it possible to get the OBD 2 program standalone?

Comment

or better yet how about just the plugn for media engine since that is what is being used......or at least the skin is media engine.

I would be willing to pay for a fully integrated media engine inetgration of this. The obd screens are very nice, but I preffer the real media engine for the rest of it.

Also have you thought about also making a road runner plugin?

There are plenty of good front ends available, why try and make one from scratch? Just code your program for the available front ends....you will probably sell more that way.....I know I would pay for a road runner/media engine plugin application.

Also....for us silly americans....a way to switch to mph instead of km/h

Comment

I get a Error message when i try to start it.

[Microsoft][Driver for ODBC Microsoft Access] Ogilitg sökväg, '(okänt)'. Check path if its spelled correctly and you are connected to the server the files are on. (I tried to translate from Swedish to English)

It starts. Then there is only a buton (shutdown) nothing else.

Comment

OK i fixed it!

The CarMM director mus be in c:\Program Files
                      The installer installed in c:\Program. As all the other programs are installed there.

So if you only see the shutdown button. Move the CarPC directory to C:\Program Files.

This ODB2 thing looks promising. Hope you will make a plugin for Centrafuse.

Comment

Originally posted by TRONiC
                        The CarMM director mus be in c:\Program Files
                        The installer installed in c:\Program. As all the other programs are installed there.

So if you only see the shutdown button. Move the CarPC directory to C:\Program Files.

This ODB2 thing looks promising. Hope you will make a plugin for Centrafuse.
                        i'll have to try this out when i get home.
                        New System in progress:
                        M10k
                        Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
                        Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
                        Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
                        Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
                        Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
                        My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

How to setup?

Can you explain how to set it up? Car Specs

What is:
                          Cw?
                          Stirn?
                          Weight (i guess that is the weight of the car)
                          OBD Com port (the comport OBD2 is installed in)
                          OBD Timeout?
                          Packet Mode?
                          Default PS?
                          Torque?
                          PC-latency?

Cw?
                          FrontArea?
                          RollResist?
                          AirDensity?
                          Acceleration Power?
                          Speed?
                          Weight?

Comment

Originally posted by jnafpas
                            My friend,
                            first of all thank you for your critik... This is not a pc or psp game. If you use a small monitor with resolution 640x480 in your car, you want to have some usefull not gadgets & shadows.

By the way you can create your own buttons ans grafics...

Send me the registration file and you can have it for free too.

Tsao
                            This looks very nice, except most people here with 7 inch screen use a resolution of 800x600 or 800x480. You don't provide any way to run this full screen, so everything looks too small at 800x600. The OBD interface looks good too. Too bad it doesn't support the ISO protocol.

The music section worked fine and I was able to get it to launch iGuidance with no problems. I couldn't see a way to quit the program, other than the Shutdown button. And when I hit that, the program froze.

All things considered, a nice program. Good job. But until you support ISO, I won't be able to use it.

Comment

i would be very much interested in receiving full functionality for the OBDII portion...

Comment

Working...
                              X