Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Command

Hi,
    not sure if this program has come up yet so i thought i would show it.

http://www.palmerperformance.com/pro...mand/index.php

and no, i don't have anything to do with palmer performance.
    View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Looks nice, thanx Micky

I have the full version of their s/ware, but the dashboard in there is not skinnable

Pity DashCommand don't support my J2534 interface...
    F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

It's a hacked-down version of PCMScan pretty much isn't it? With a bunch of features taken out?

I myself rate PCMScan as the leader in software for ELM327 / J2534 hardware at the moment. Which is a pretty big call....

Lukeyson

Comment

Phill: The dash board in this dash commander is skinnable, if thats what u are refering to??

Lukeyson: PCMscan is the best one i have tired out also.. this one look appealing also as i really want is the gauges.. and its a 1/3 of the price of the full version.
        but i have just realized that is doesnt support scripts like the full version, which sucks because the main thing i wanted was boost..
        View My Blog

Click for 2GB FREE on-line storage!

Comment

Yep, I have the full version of PCMSCAN (licensed) which I bought when I picked up the Mongoose FEPS OBD-II dongle, and it certainly is nice software.

Really customizable, and it includes the ability to do customa dashes, except for the skinnability part - so, go for the full version, it's the best option.
          F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

Working...
          X