OBDLink CI compatibility

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OBDLink CI compatibility

hey guys, im looking into buying this product, but im not entirely sure if its compatible with my car. It is a 2006 Mitsubishi Galant. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by moelsaied88 View Post
    hey guys, im looking into buying this product, but im not entirely sure if its compatible with my car. It is a 2006 Mitsubishi Galant. Thanks in advance.
    Thank you for your inquiry.

It's not possible to be 100% sure about these things. However, I would say that there is a 99% chance that your Mitsubishi uses one of the ISO protocols (supported by CI). Worst case, if it's something else, you can exchange your CI for OBDLink (which supports all protocols).

Best regards,

Vitaliy
    OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
    Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

thanks for your response. i know that the galant is a very popular car, but do you know if its compatible with the eclipse? they use the exact same systems and theres a much wider user base for the eclipse. thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by moelsaied88 View Post
        thanks for your response. i know that the galant is a very popular car, but do you know if its compatible with the eclipse? they use the exact same systems and theres a much wider user base for the eclipse. thanks in advance
        I don't know. You would have to ask Mitsubishi.
        OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
        Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

Working...
        X