Clear All

• No voucher with my obdlink ci

Hi
    I just got my obdlink ci but there wasnt any voucher to upgrade if I want
    how to I get the voucher
    tks

Lyle

Lyle,

I could swear I already replied to this message, but I can't find my own post...

I replied to your other post on our forum as well:

https://www.scantool.net/forum/index...12382#msg12382

Vitaliy
    OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
    Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

Sorry Vitaliy, that's a very real possibility. I just went thru the moderation queue and approved a bunch of posts, this was one of them. Sorry for the confusion!
      Tidder

Try RevFE
      The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

sorry for adding to the confusion
        I tried posting here but it said i couldn't so I went to the scantool.net forum
        I guess it got thru after all

Comment

I tried the obdlinK CI wtih my 96 ford Contour and it didnt work (diags look good but says it cant read the OBD) so I think I will upgrade

Comment

Originally posted by clafong View Post
            I tried the obdlinK CI wtih my 96 ford Contour and it didnt work (diags look good but says it cant read the OBD) so I think I will upgrade
            Yeah, the Ford is most likely using the PWM protocol. According to the original terms, when you trade up, you get to keep the CI, and get OBDLink for just $50.

Vitaliy
            OBDLink MX: world's smallest, fastest, most advanced OBD/Bluetooth adapter with SW and MS CAN support. Read the review to learn more.
            Need to look up a diagnostic trouble code? Try the most up-to-date, free DTCsearch.com!

You cannot send me a private message using this forum. Use my email instead: vitaliy[@]scantool.net.

Comment

Working...
            X