Cadillac dash wood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cadillac dash wood

Im lookin to match up some matterial vynal (wood) for my dash..Can anyone give me a websight to try and match some of this wood..thanks
    Attached Files

Search, its been covered

Comment

Do you have any better pics of the faux wood there now?
      Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Comment

Man I don't feel so bad about my ghetto tablet now.

J\K Looks good so far. I considered doing the same, but the veneer I found wasn't very flexible. You'll probably have to wrap all the curved edges in leather and stamp the Zebrano veneers into the flat surfaces.
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Hey Luxurylows,

Here's where I got my veneer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/9273-Zebrano-ven...QQcmdZViewItem

You can see what I did with it here:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...-complete.html

It will bend, but probably not around those 90 degree corners. You may want to attach the sides, then the front. Matching the grain pattern is going to be the hard part.

As suggested, have you considered covering it in the same tan leather as the rest of the interior? Would probably look nice, maybe add a few wood hilites or maybe just a wood face all the way down and leather sides? That would looks nice IMHO.

Good luck!

GizmoQ - What did you do with your "Info button" panel?
          Working on - 2006 Cadillac Escalade with all the TOYS!

COMPLETE! - 2002 Cadillac DTS - Summer 2008 - SOLD SUMMER 2010

COMPLETE! - 1998 Cadillac Deville Concours - Summer 2007 - SOLD SUMMER 2008

Comment

HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

try and google "water transfer" or "hydro graphics"

This is how its done in most vehicles.

Comment

Working...
              X